Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Yarn Balls.

Yes. My post title is yarn balls. You may ask why? That's because I feel like my mind is a huge NEVER ENDING yarn ball right now. You know when like.. you roll out a yarn ball and it takes ten years to unroll. That is my brain at this moment. I will have one thought.. then it reminds me of ten things I need to do and 35 other thoughts and worries.

I'm just a kid! I can't handle this stress. I feel like I want to refund adulthood... and just be a kid again watching Disney princess movies at my grandmas house while eating Spagetti O's and coloring. 


I'm stressed...I'm not going to sugar coat it.  I need Thursday to come faster. I need next semester. Everything will change, life will slow down.

I just need a mental break from everything! 



No comments:

Post a Comment