![]() |
| This is my roommate Danielle Cook and our friend Alex Cantrell |
Something that also has been great for me is that my knowledge has actually grown here. I am so used to the carelessness of highschool teachers and expected nothing to change from high school to college although I've been proved wrong. One of my favorite teachers, Brother Hales, constantly asks me how I'm doing and if I'm keeping on track with my classes. I love that.
One final note that I have to make is that... I MIGHT GO ON A MISSION IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS! Today is General Conference and the prophet declared the age change in missions! Men can now serve at 18 and women at 19. I am thrilled. I literally fell to the floor crying because I was so excited. I had been contemplating whether or not to study abroad this next Spring and specifically wanted to participate in a service trip. Hello! Perfect timing!
I am beyond blessed. I am so grateful to live in this day and age where I am tempted and tried although reap the blessings of being obedient and serving my Lord. I want to go now!
{Be} the best you can Be,
Bekah

No comments:
Post a Comment