Thursday, November 22, 2012

grateFULL


  • I'm so full, grateful for the food that I am blessed with 
  • I love black friday.. because I'm so broke that I get to look at everything and think of what it would be like to actually buy something. Humbling. 
  • I am so happy! All of my friends are getting their mission calls. Makes me grateful that I have friends that are wise
  • I'm grateful my aunt and uncle are here! They make me so happy.
  • Today's temperature was 70 degrees.. You better believe I ran through the sprinklers
  • My roomie Danielle..She sends me love texts ALL day long
  • Grandma Bennett.. told me tonight , "Honestly, you will never be 100% sure about anything or anyone, but if it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, follow it".. What a sweetie. I love her so much and learn a bunch from her. AHHHH! 
  • Pitbull. Yes, like the rapper, not the dog. He makes me so happy. I am currently dancing off pie while listening to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment